W3C standards for Mobile Websites
Most wireless devices provide Internet access using the Wireless Internet Protocol,
WAP 2.0 (XHTML sites), WAP 1.x (WML sites) and i-mode (CHTML sites).
Our Mobile based website designing services
are governed by W3C standards stated at
Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0
which is standardized to ensure cross browser mobile compatibility and user experience.
Mobile website optimization Techniques
- CSS-based layout
- Proportional measures (em, %)
- 100% valid XHTML or XML coding standards
- Character encoding in UTF-8
- Design Logical structure
- Images used : jpeg or gif
- Back linking provided
- Maximum page size under 20 kb
- Always use .mobi standards.
- Design simple site structure with clear labels
- Submission of the mobile site map to Google
- Avoid Flash or other custom applications as all phones do not support plugins.
Our Methodology for Mobile Websites ensures
- Mobile Browser compatibility to ensure that your website works fine on all handsets.
- Mobile Website architecture is designed to give the user a good browsing experience by taking care of color schemes used, minimum scrolls, less typing etc.
- In view of the Internet speed on mobile phone the website is optimized for quick downloading by using optimized graphics etc.
Technologies Used for Mobile website designing
- Wireless Mark-up Language (WML). Based on eXtensible Mark-up Language (XML)
- Extensible HyperText Mark-up Language (XHTML) was then defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Using ASP.NET mobile controls of the .NET Framework for creating customized dynamic content in the appropriate mark-up language (HTML 3.2, WML 1.1, XHTML)