Mobile Website Designing
With the escalating internet browsing activity on Mobile phones, businesses globally need to ensure that their websites are compatible with mobile / smart phone browsers and should have a mobile version of their website. BrainPulse India, offers mobile website designing services to ensure a great experience of your website on mobile, smart-phones, PDA’s. Our Mobile Web Developers squad boasts about its expertise in identifying various mobile browsers and accordingly develops content to fit in most mobile browser. We conduct sincere, streamlined analysis of the existing website and evaluate the most important content for mobile browser compatibility.
Main features of our mobile design service
- Layout: Professional Mobile site versions, capturing important messages of your website
- Website accessibility strategies
- Falling line with stated Web standards
- Focus on usability
- No visual noise by trimming the site to the exposed minimum design factors, enabling effective web pages appearance on your mobile devices.
- Mobile oriented messaging including the important and relevant aspects of your site, ensuring reader’s interest
- Effective customization of Call To Action for your site visitors
- SEO friendly design
- Result oriented Mobile site promotion
- Overall website promotion consultation by availing a custom Online Marketing Plan for your business
Our Methodology for Mobile Websites ensures
- Mobile Browser compatibility to ensure that your website works fine on all handsets.
- Mobile Website architecture is designed to give the user a good browsing experience by taking care of color schemes used, minimum scrolls, less typing etc.
- In view of the Internet speed on mobile phone the website is optimized for quick downloading by using optimized graphics etc.
Technologies Used for Mobile website designing
- Wireless Mark-up Language (WML). Based on eXtensible Mark-up Language (XML)
- Extensible HyperText Mark-up Language (XHTML) was then defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Using ASP.NET mobile controls of the .NET Framework for creating customized dynamic content in the appropriate mark-up language (HTML 3.2, WML 1.1, XHTML)