Reporting Search Engine Spam
The process used to legitimately eliminate perverse or unfair competition from the search is termed as â€œsearch engine spam reporting. The presence of such website or content on the search engine, devalue its significance in terms of being an effective resource. If a competitor is making frequent use of various black hat SEO techniques or spam tactics to gain top positions on the search engines, it is in your best interest and indeed, the best interest of users also, who are getting directed to websites through search engine results, to report the site.
Normally, all black hat SEO services that artificially inflate the apparent relevancy of inferior web sites can be reported as spam. Some of these practices are mentioned below:
- Owning shadow domains
- Providing links to their other clients on doorway pages
- Selling keywords in the address bar
- No difference between actual search results and ads that appear in search results
- Operating with numerous aliases or falsified WHOIS info
- Obtaining traffic from “fake” search engines, spyware, or scumware
- has had domains removed from Google’s index or is not itself listed in Google
If you come across any website or result in your searches that according to you is inappropriate and qquestionable and do not know how exactly to deal with it then feel free to ask us. We will provide you with all genuine information regarding reporting spam for each leading search engine.