J2ME Game Development, Symbian and Mobile Application Development
Java 2 Platform, Micro Edition (J2ME)
provides a robust framework and flexible environment for
applications running on handheld devices, such as mobile
phones, PDAs, as well as a broad range of embedded devices.
Like its counterparts for the enterprise (J2EE), desktop
(J2SE), J2ME includes Java virtual machines and a set
of standard Java APIs defined through the Java Community
Process, by expert groups whose members include leading
device manufacturers, software vendors, and service providers.
Our J2ME software engineers use MIDP and additional APIs
(Mobile Media API, Wireless Messaging API, J2ME Web Services
APIs, Security and Trust Services API for J2ME) in the
development process. We have extensive experience in working
with a wide range of mobile devices and frameworks to
make solutions independent of device thus ensuring far
Our Expertise in the Mobile Application Development includes :
- Utility applications with Bluetooth/WAP/GPRS
- Location Based – City Guides, Navigators
- Business Tools – Inventory Tracking etc.
- Multimedia Apps including Camera Capture, Codec
- SMS Applications like Auto Responders based
on Keywords, authentication support.
Mobile game development
- WAP Charging Based
- Delivery Framework for offering Suite of Games,
upgrades and complete admin
- Multi Device Support, effective use of commercial
grade engines for performance and security
- 2D and 3D Graphics
- We have expertise in following areas Languages, Technologies & Tools
J2ME, Symbian C++, Series 60, 70, BREW, WML, Embedded