Content Management System (CMS) Based Websites
The Content Management System is a web based software application that helps you to manage your website content with great ease through a web based browser application. We at BrainPulse, offer you a choice between our Standard Open Source CMS Solution and Professional CMS Solution. We have the expertise and knowledge in various CMS like Drupal, Joomla etc, which gives us the flexibility to provide you with solutions and a professional user interface according to your requirements.
Standard CMS Solution
Manage your website with Standard CMS Solution
Our Standard CMS Solution is the most extensive, comprehensive and cost-effective content management and publishing solution that provides complete control over your website content, images and helps to publish multiple content types on your online websites, marketing campaigns, media and much more.
Professional CMS Solution
Develop and implement turnkey CMS solution
Our Professional CMS Solution is suitable for businesses that have a complex process. Our off the shelf products can easily be customized to suit the business requirements. It lowers the development time and leads to higher cost effectiveness. It is easy to install, more secured, flexible and have a modular architecture and a professional user interface.
Popular Content Management systems
Some of the popular CMS frameworks that can be utilised to build a custom content management system
are WordPress, Drupal,
Modx etc. These are all professional
content management systems can reduce the cost of implementation
while at the same time give you a great functionality to manage Web pages and content.
- Standard templates (CSS Driven) W3C compliant.
- Browser based content creation and modification.
- Web based content creation and modification.
- Unlimited sections, categories and sub-categories can be created to organize content.
- Multiple languages support.
- User and Group Management provide facilities for website administration.
- Manages the media items like images in folders.
- Scheduler to execute time-bound activities without human intervention.
- Additional component like news, polls, link directory for enhanced functionality.
- Extensive reports to measure content popularity.
- Content Caching to optimize server resources.
- Search Engine Friendly URL’s for better SEO.
- Extensive “Meta Data” support to facilitate complex content classifications and associations.
- Cross website syndication through the use of RSS technology to PULL ans PUSH content with partner websites and applications.