Graphic User Interface Designing
Brainpulse Technology is an accomplished team of experts engaged in designing graphic user interfaces for the Internet, Extranets and Intranets. Our GUI designs are created with the concept of being user centric and task oriented, ensuring the absolute rhythm and pace of human response. This allows hassle-free navigation through incorporated applications and make certain that application forms and reports efficiently convey information to the user.
Our Dedicated GUI Design Team
A powerful Web design can be created with a blend of talent and functionality. Merged with our deliberate planning, and apparent understanding of building graphic user interfaces, the course sets the attitude of a persistent chase for distinction. Our main concern is to create designs that communicate information efficiently. The design element of any web solution or a presentation helps to communicate the marketing message. We generate distinct interfaces that are uncomplicated, easy to use, develop brand awareness, and sell products. All our well-organized GUI Designs are capable of making a potent application much easier and spontaneous to manage.
Our services include
- Complete interface and usability evaluation of websites and web applications
- Congregate user needs and carry out user and task analysis
- Design the apt user interface for applications
- Design Internet, Extranets, and Intranet Sites and pages
- Develop interface design guides for the assistance of developers
- Drift from mainframes, DOS, or Windows to current, in-demand interface styles
- Define and document product interface specifications
- Analyze the performance by testing Design and products with users
We strictly follow all important Rules & Guidelines of GUI
- Ease of Use
- Integration of simplified interface for smooth experience of software or web site
- Prototype Or Flow chart
- Design your software to encompass a likely development from each step
- Visual Stimulation
- Pleasing merger of colors and design
- Follow a set pattern of expert designing throughout the product
- Smooth Navigation
- Engaging Design that persuades the user to explore further
GUI Designing: Deliverables
At the end of the User Interface Design process, there is a series of documents produced and delivered to the client:
- Wireframes : A set of graphic documents that describe page layouts.
- Use Cases :. A set of text documents that describe page navigation and interactions.
- Software Requirement Specification : A text document that describes business rules and functionality in detail.
- Visual Design Mockups : A set of graphic documents that define visual design.
- HTML Prototype : A set of clickable pages that simulate the real system.
Why you should try this?
- Presents better user experience.
- Site builds get more proficient.
- Boost up user approval with a reliable interface.
- Update the site that has developed visually outdated
- Offer improved design help to internal technology teams
- Develop coherent and scalable design system