Adding Your Logo and Changing Skins in Plesk Hosting control Panel
This tutorial will show you how to add your logo to the control panel and how to charge the control panel skin in Plesk.
- Go to tools and select logo set up.
- Set logo properties for client John Smith. (You can brand your control panel with your logo. This will appear in your control panel as well as those of your customers)
- Choose new logo file.
- Select yourlogo.gif from the assets folder.
- Now Click “Ok”.
- You can also hyperlink the logo to your site. Simply enter your URL and click OK.
- By pressing “Default logo”, you can always return back to displaying the Default logo.
To how to change the control panel skin
- Select preferences from Tool.
- Select a skin from the drop down menu.
- Choose interface skin and click “Ok”