Creating a POP email account in cPanel Hosting Control Panel
Maintenance of a variety of email accounts enables the flexibility of keeping touch internally or outside with clients as well as visitors to your website. On initial set up of your Web Hosting account, you bring the email functionality that runs along with it.
- Login to your cPanel and go to the “Email” accounts icon
- there will be an already listed POP email account that must have come with your account
- Now to create another one, you need to feed in the new email address for the POP account in the box given.
- Mention clearly the domain or domains this account needs to be associated with
- Submit a good password for the new account
- As per your requirements, set up quota limit
- Hit the “Create” button
- And your new POP account is created.