Creating a POP Email Account on Plesk Hosting Control Panel
The creation a POP Email account in Plesk hosting is one of the most vital components of any Web Hosting Services account. The tutorial explained below will help you create a POP email account in few minutes. Simply log into your plesk hosting account and follow the procedure given below.
- On entering the interface, click on Create Mail Account button
- Now type in the name of the new mailbox in the box along with the password
- Come down and check the Mailbox checkbox
- If required, specify precise quota limit for the mailbox
- Hit Finish and you are done!
The mailbox has been created. To check all its properties on the current page:
- Go to ‘Preferences’ and edit the mailbox properties as per your requirements
- Scroll down and click OK