Creating a new hosting account in Plesk Hosting control Panel
Reseller Tutorials assist in knowing about how to create new hosting account as all the guidelines and information related to new hosting account is available in this tutorial.
Let us now go through the simplest guide of creating a new hosting account on Plesk.
- Login to your Plesk Web Hosting account and jump to the section of Domains
- Hit the Create Domain icon
- Now choose the www checkbox.ype in the domain name for this fresh hosting account.
- Select a pre determined hosting template through the drop-down menu.
- Now scroll down and enter FTP login and password in the boxes
- Click Finish to save settings
- Your new web hosting account is set up
- Check the limits mentioned in the hosting template
- Hit the Finish tab