Creating an autoresponder in cPanel Hosting Control Panel
Auto-Responder is an important component of contemporary Web Hosting Services account. Given below is the fastest way to do it.
- Login to the Control and go the Email management tools area.
- Now click on Auto-Responders.
- On clicking Auto-Responders, a new page with option to ‘Add Auto Responders’ will appear
- Now scroll down to create a new Auto-Responder
- Enter the email address for which you want create the auto-responder
- (In case of have numerous parked or add-on domains, be careful to select the right one)
- Submit the details on the form as you want them to occur on the From Field
- Enter subject and character set ( for character set, drop down to select us-ascii)
- Click the choice to send auto responder in plain text or HTML
- Enter the message and click on create/modify button.