Creating an MySQL database in cPanel Hosting Control Panel
Seamless database functionality is a one of the prime concerns of Web Hosting accounts. To attain this, administrators create extremely helpful dependable MySQL database and include more and more users in the account subsequently. Mentioned below are the steps to carry out the process of creating a MySQL database in cPanel.
- Login to cpanel with correct username and password
- This will open you to the main screen of your cPanel interface.
- Access the MySQL Account Maintenance Menu, by clicking on the icon ’ MySQL Databases’
- Submit the name of the new database in the blank box adjacent to database
- Click on Add Db and your database is created.
- And, the job is done completely!