Deleting a hosting account in Plesk Hosting control Panel
Deleting a hosting account is another facility which you can have on Reseller Tutorials without any extra effort.
- Login to your Plesk account and click the Domains icon.
- Scroll down and choose the checkbox adjacent to the account ready to be deleted.
- Now click on the Remove tab.
- Tick checkbox to give confirmation for the removal.
- Press OK to complete the procedure
- Your account has been successfully deleted.
(With your web hosting account, all your web files, databases, emails accounts, etc will be deleted)
So now you know the exact way to delete an already present web hosting account in Plesk. However, you must take into consideration the fact that deleting an account is a permanent action and hence results in the deletion of all data associated with the account.