Brainpulse, a leading Web Hosting Company can the most ideal choice for having to build and manage your website with Drupal. In addition to the impeccable set of excellent web hosting services, free Drupal installation and themes, massive collection of tutorials along with powerful servers ensuring excellent performance, is also provided. So without any further ado, get your Drupal based website up and running now, by availing the finest quality technical support rendered by certified hosting experts of the industry.
Meeting Drupal Hosting Requirements
- Although Apache 1.3 or Apache 2.x works best for Drupal, installation on IIS can work well too.
- Normally, the version of PHP required is decided according to the setup version of Drupal. As for instance, Drupal 4.7.2 need PHP 4.3 or higher, whereas Drupal 4.7.5 or greater runs best on PHP 5.x.
- Database Server
- As Drupal cannot store any of the content as files on the webserver, Database server is required and hence, a PHP supported database like MySQL or PostgreSQ is required. Recommended by the hosting experts are the MySQL 4.x or higher. If you are using PostgreSQL, version 7.3 or higher should be used. Although most features are functional in both the databases, some of the third party modules may not work well on Postgre SQL.
In addition to these basic requirements, Drupal Hosting also requires the following permissions for the database – SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, INDEX, ALTER, CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES, LOCK TABLES.
Bonus Drupal Hosting Features Offered
- Option to have Limitless web space
- Customized server setup
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 24/7 live server monitoring
- Industry-leading hardware
- Any number of email accounts
- MySQL databases