Using file manager in cPanel Hosting Control Panel
Using File Manager in Cpanel enables you to manage your already running websites through HTML, without seeking any help from the FTP tools or other third party applications. With File Manager you can add, edit or delete files from folders. Also, users are allowed to change folder permissions. Packed with all genuine Web Hosting Services package, it brings to the user the complete set of basic functionality required to manage your website.
- Go to the option of file manager
- Open the desired folder by clicking on it
- Click the upper link and go a level up
- At the top of the Window, path links can be used to navigate up and down the path.
- Click a folder to select it and view or modify its properties.