Generating A Hosting Account Report in Plesk Hosting control Panel
The tutorial given below will explain to you the easiest way to generate a web hosting account report in Plsek. Make sure that you have logged into your plesk Web Hosting account and have now reached the main screen interface.
- In the left menu, click on ‘Home’
- This will take you to the dashboard, where you will click on Report
- Now hit on ‘report delivery’ tab to gain an overview of site resources and limits usage
- The information will get displayed.
- Now go back and hit on ‘Traffic’History’ to gain an overview of traffic consumption in months and years.
Let us now learn how to schedule reports so that they get delivered to you by email.
- Go to tools and click on ‘Add delivery schedules’
- Enter the email address where you want to receive mails.
- Set the frequency and click OK