Creating an SSL Certificates in Plesk Hosting Control Panel
The tutorial on creating a self signed SSL Certificate in Plesk Web Hosting accounts assumes that you have already logged in to the Plesk account.
- Click on home and then go to the ‘Domain Name’ tab
- Go to Certificates and click on ‘Add New Certificate’ button.
- Specify and fill in the certificate properties
- If it is self signed, click on the self signed option.
- Now, at the left panel, hit the Home tab
- Click IP Pool option and go to the IP Address related with the domain
- From the Certificate drop-down box, choose the self-signed SSL certificate.
- Press OK to complete the process
If it is not a self signed SSL certificate than follow the video tutorial, given below.