Redirecting email in cPanel Hosting Control Panel
On setting-up an e-mail forward or redirect in cPanel, the Web Hosting account gets alert that all e-mail sent to address number one will be received to the address number two as well. In case of multiple e-mail accounts, forwarders help to send all your mails to one destination so you can free yourself from checking out all the various accounts.
- Log into your cPanel web hosting account and go to “Forwarders”
- Now click on the option of “Add Forwarder”
- The step will open to you the email forwarder screen
- No submit the asked details including Email address and destination address.
- Now click add Forwarder and you are done!
Send a mail to the forwarding email address that you have just created to test it right away by.