Managing FrontPage Admin in Plesk Hosting Control Panel
Managing FrontPage Admin in cPanel is a whole procedure. The tutorial assumes that you have already logged into your cPanel Web Hosting account and are now at the Control Panel interface main screen.
- Go to the Website Group and click on the Frontpage Webadmin
- To add another FrontPage user, simply click the action ‘Add a user link”
- One user set up for FrontPage is always available with administrative privileges (By default)
- Type in a username and password for the new user
- Choose the user role as per your requirement and Click ‘Add User’
- To delete a user(s), select his checkbox and click ‘Delete’
- Click Ok to finally confirm the deletion
- An alert will be received. Close the window to go back to the Plesk home page
And the new FrontPage user is now successfully added and listed.
For further management