Creating a Web user in Plesk Hosting control Panel
Before we begin to explain the procedure to create a web user in Plesk Web Hosting account, it is important to state that the process is required to permit access to some users who do not have their own domain names but have the need to host personal web pages. In addition, you must ensure that you have logged into your Plesk account.
- On the interface, scroll down and click on Web Users icon in the Web Site group.
- Go to the ‘Preference’ icon and tick the checkbox to enable the execution of scripts.
- Now press OK
- Now click on the ‘Add New Web User’ tab
- Type in the web user name, new user’s password
- Scroll down choose the programming languages needed to be supported for this web user
- To remove, hit the icon Remove link by choosing the checkbox for confirming the removal.
- Click OK and you are done!