Modifying a Hosting Account in Plesk Hosting control Panel
There are many cases where the need of modifying Web Hosting Account is felt, especially, if the user demands for more space, bandwidth or other resources. In this tutorial, we will learn a way to modify a hosting account.
- Login to your Plesk web hosting account by entering correct username and password
- Go to the section of Domains and select the domain you need to modify
- Now click on the Modify Link
- Here, you can add to the Disk Space as well as Traffic Values for the Selected Account
- Select apt Value Option for Disk Space and Traffic
- Submit the required Value
- Hit save to maintain changes
And here are effectively updated Disk Space and Value for the account.