Managing databases with PHPMyAdmin in cPanel Hosting Control Panel
Given below is the procedure to manage databases with PHPMyAdmin.
- Login to cPanel Web Hosting account by using correct username and password
- As the interface opens, scroll down and click on the PHPMyAdmin icon
- This will take you to the PHPMyAdmin main screen
- Now go to the left side and click on test.
- You may create a anew table here
- Or else, can click on SQL link, at the top horizontal menu bar
- Now scroll down and click on browse to search for the Databse needs to be uploaded.
- Click on ‘save’ button
- The database created will feature Table 1
- On clicking Table 1, you will see all particulars of table1 within the specified database.