Creating an email account in Outlook Express in cPanel Hosting Control Panel
Since Outlook Express is the most user-friendly and advanced e-mail application, it can automatically get configured with the Cpanel, eliminating the amount of time utilized in the manual configuration. It is one of the most effortless and error-free tasks in the realm of Web Hosting accounts. All you need to have is a machine with Windows operating system.
Given below is the easiest guide to automatic configuration of Outlook with cPanel:
- Login to your cPanel and go the Mail area
- Hit on Add/Remove Accounts link in the Mail area
- Now hit the Outlook (Express) AutoConfig button adjacent to the specified account.
- A message window will appear, click OK
- Now click to open the file from its present place radio button, and then hit the OK button on the File Download window.
- Click ‘Yes’ to Registry Editor Window and replicate the process for the last window.