Managing a database using phpmyadmin in Plesk Hosting
MySQL database with PHPMyAdmin can be managed easily as you can have it on CPanel without any hurdle.
- Log into the Plesk Web Hosting account with your database username and password.
- Or to access phpMyAdmin from the AccountCenter login to AccountCenter
- Now click on your primary domain
- Go to ‘Manage Databases’ and click on the Admin tab abreast your database.
- Now phpMyAdmin will open in a new window.
- Log into the Plesk web hosting account with your database username and password.
- Now from the list given at the left side of the screen, choose the DataBase that you wish to use.
- Pick the tables you want to use.
- To optimize or repair, ensure to select ‘Check All’ option
- From the “With selected” pull the dropdown menu, choose the action you wish to take