Managing webmail in cPanel Hosting Control Panel
Webmail management in cPanel Web Hosting account is an important component. Here’s an easy way to manage your webmail.
- Login to your cpanel and go to the icon of ‘Mail’
- Now in your webmail section, you will find a variety of mail programs to allow you manage your Mail.
- Now every program will request you to feed in your username and domain name to login, along with the password
- Choose the program, as per your choice. (Let us assume that you select the squirrel mail.)
- Post this, explore the Squirrel Mail and set your preferences
- On the top horizontal menu, click on the ‘option’ button to configure the ways your mail can be managed and interface can be set up.
- In the same menu, the folder menus is to create sub folders
- With addresses, you may also add addresses.
(For example: if your username is info and your domain name is info.com then your login name will be firstname.lastname@example.org)
Explore more to find more ways to manage your webmail.